Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let's Make a Community Garden

I want to make something so ugly into something beautiful...
I would love to make this area into a community garden (possibly a children's community garden). This building has been an eye sore for as long as I can remember, and I couldn't be happier that someone is finally tearing it down. I looked up the property online and as far as I know, it is owned by BB&T. If anyone has any advice on how to get a community garden up and running, I'm all ears.

You can contact me at elaine_hat24@yahoo.com or leave a comment at the bottom of this post. Thanks so much.









1 comment:

  1. I must admit I know nothing about community gardens but I am guessing your best place to start is to talk with a local politician or parks department.

    ReplyDelete